Erica in Nairobi

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Leavin' on a jet plane ...

OK, I'm about to head off to the airport (which means the "oh gosh, what am I forgetting?" thoughts are starting to swim around in my head, but what can you do?). Send me good vibes for decent in-flight movies and I'll write again once I'm settled in Nairobi. Take care, everyone!

3 Comments:

  • YEAH, you are officially on your way to Africa! I am sending you anti-motion sickness vibes even as we speak. I didn't know that you planned to keep a blog, but I think this is a fantastic idea. Welcome to the blogosphere:-)

    By Blogger Erin, at 9:05 PM  

  • Yeah! Good luck Erica! I am sending you lots of sleepy vibes for an easy trip.

    By Blogger The Marpepps!, at 11:18 PM  

  • Thanks for the good vibes -- I think they worked -- I actually slept most of the way here! And Erin, your blog was the inspiration for mine -- I'm so glad your meeting with the Chancellor was so cool and yes, women should definitely rule the world!

    By Blogger Erica, at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home